We take a multi-disciplinary approach to this multi-dimensional business.
“Employment of environmental engineers is projected to grow 15 percent by 2022, faster than the average for all occupations.”
–U.S. Department of Labor
At WorkCare, we appreciate the critically important functions performed by environmental engineers – in the office and in the field. Environmental engineers deal with an incredibly diverse array of projects and work environments. Consequently, we take a multi-disciplinary approach when providing services to our environmental engineering clients.
Our services include:
- Onsite clinics – we bring medical professionals to your worksite
- 24/7 telephonic and online access to occupational health physicians and nurses for injury management consultations
- Medical surveillance management for all applicable hazards
- Access to specialized physical exams
- Medical director oversight
- Ergonomic interventions to reduce musculoskeletal complaints
- Absence and disability management
- Drug and alcohol screening and prevention
- TravelCare® for employees with international assignments
- Health risk assessment and wellness programs
To learn more, contact WorkCare today.