We care about your manufacturing business and the employees who produce your products.
“Our experienced and well-trained team of physicians and nurses go the extra mile to understand the culture of your company and your workforce. A mutual understanding between the clinician and the employee helps build trust, in turn encouraging employee buy-in and participation.”
From the production of heavy equipment to microchips, manufacturing is a broad industry category subject to federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) general industry standards.
At WorkCare, we help our manufacturing clients comply with OSHA’s general industry standards…and much more. We understand each workplace has specific challenges and goals influenced by the products being produced, the work environment, competitive landscape, company culture and industry best practices. We are adept at assessing your challenges and designing integrated, customizable services to address them.
Our services for manufacturers include:
- Onsite clinis
- 24/7 telephonic and online access to occupational health physicians and nurses for injury management consultations
- Medical director oversight
- Medical surveillance management for all applicable hazards
- Access to specialized physical exams
- Ergonomic interventions to reduce musculoskeletal complaints
- Absence and disability management
- Drug and alcohol screening and prevention
- TravelCare® for employees with international assignments
- Health risk assessment and wellness programs
To move beyond compliance to achieve a culture of health and safety, contact WorkCare today.