Introducing the Winter 2016 Edition of Vitality Atlas
This edition features a cover story about employee health and injury prevention in white-collar workplaces.
Other topics include:
- A humane approach to workers’ compensation claims management
- Model program: Enterprise-wide employee safety awareness
- Tricks of the Trade: Promoting a culture of health
- OSHA regulatory update
- Sticking to your resolutions
Introducing the Fall 2016 Edition of Vitality Atlas
This edition features a cover story about future workplace applications for wearable electronic devices.
Other topics include:
• Diet and genetics
• Adolescent worker toxic exposure risks
• OSHA’s updated Health & Safety Program recommendations
• Avoiding holiday Grinch syndrome
Introducing the Summer 2016 Edition of Vitality Atlas
This edition features a cover story about leveraging data on work-related injury causes and costs to gain traction for your intervention efforts. Other topics include:
- Skipping vacation – bad for business?
- Wellness program parameters clarified
- Complex jobs stimulate your brain
- Workers’ comp coding changes proposed
- Lawsuit targets OSHA recordkeeping rule
- 10 tips for a mentally healthy workplace
Spring 2016 Edition of Vitality Atlas
Did you know that volunteering promotes good health? This edition of Vitality Atlas features a cover story on the ways in which employers and employees benefit when workers volunteer their time and expertise to worthy causes. Temporary work assignments in non-profit agencies also provide a feasible return-to-work alternative while “giving back.”
Other topics in this edition:
- Targeting sleep apnea in commercial drivers
- Federal regulatory update
- Long work hours linked to heart disease
- New opioid prescription guidelines
- Industries with hearing-loss risks
- Do colors in your workplace affect mood?
NEW! Fact Sheets to help you better manage workforce health
Download fact sheets and articles by clicking on Education.
Zika Virus: Travel Precautions and Mosquito-bite Prevention (Updated: May 17, 2016)
Stay up to date on what’s happening at WorkCare and in the wider world of occupational health, safety and well-being by navigating to News.