Preparing Your Employees for Safe Travel Anywhere in the World
Protect Your Employees In a Global Workplace
WorkCare can follow your employees anywhere in the world. We’ve provided TravelCare® to employees deploying to Europe, Djibouti, Haiti, parts of Asia, Afghanistan and Iraq for more than two decades.
Our team of board-certified occupational physicians and other experts understands the risks associated with international travel, immunization requirements, infectious diseases, and myriad other factors affecting the health of your employees.
Our expertise includes:
- Information about health conditions & disease outbreaks in specific regions
- Knowledge of other countries’ vaccination requirements & health hazard protections
- Availability of medications & treatments for global diseases & disorders
- Information on political situations in other countries
Unique TravelCare Offerings
On the surface it appears to be a simple and straightforward formula: destination = vaccination. In reality, there are many nuances to safe travel. That’s why we use a holistic approach. Our TravelCare® program provides personalized care, up-to-date educational materials, cautionary advice and emergency assistance, if necessary.
WorkCare’s TravelCare® program features:
- Exam scheduling
- Participant tracking
- Consolidated pricing
- Notification of employee health status
- Exam results
- Prophylactic medications
- Travel kits for remote areas
- Clinic provider management
- Employee travel assessment
- Customized travel questionnaires
- OSHA record-keeping
- Dedicated client services team
- An extensive provider network
…And a Dedicated Travel Team
Adhering to the travel care guidelines established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, our TravelCare® team of certified occupational health physicians and nurses take extraordinary steps to ensure your traveling employee reports home in tip-top condition.
Call today for an assessment of your company’s travel care needs: 800-455-6155.