Few Can Match WorkCare’s Depth of Knowledge, Resources & Personalization
“WorkCare has assisted us in avoiding 8–10 lost-time accidents a year. In most cases, employees are back to work on restricted or full duty. This is a service that our workers’ compensation carrier cannot perform.”
— Mike L., Health and Safety Manager
Our Physician Consulting Service is an ideal option for midsize-to-large organizations. With a focus on prevention, our team of Consulting Medical Directors custom-designs occupational health programs that address specific workforce health, safety and business needs.
Each Client Is Unique & Benefits From Our Specialized Services
We use state-of-the-art technology for customized reporting and other functions. WorkCare’s consulting medical directors are vigilant and continuously look for signs of worksite prevention failures and potential hazardous conditions.
By closely communicating with frontline EH&S managers, our Physician Consultants are positioned to “red flag” potential lapses in engineering, work practice and personal protective equipment controls – helping employers maintain employee health and safety while ensuring compliance with regulations.
A Focus On Employee Productivity & Financial Performance
Clients, with assistance from our team of specialists, select the services that best fit their corporate culture and operations. Program models and consultation services are designed to identify and control work-related disease and injury by providing organizations with proven tactics to help eliminate and reduce workplace hazards.
Our services are performed with a focus on enhancing employee productivity. Consulting medical director services provide most of the benefits of an on-staff physician, without the overhead costs.
Services may include any of the following:
- 24/7 access to a member of our medical director team (telephonic and electronic)
- Design of interventional strategies (including medical protocols for compliance issues)
- Occupational health program development and management
- Occupational health audits
- Analysis of workplace health data
- Medical evaluation and workers’ compensation case management
- Travel medicine support (domestic and international)
- Policy development and medical support related to reproductive health
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) compliance
- Preventive programs including ergonomics and wellness
Call our Business Development department at (800) 455-6155 or
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a complimentary review.