Above or below ground, we dig into the nitty-gritty of occupational health and safety.
“Our work with clients such as Rio Tinto Minerals and Freeport McMoRan has provided us with in-depth knowledge and insight into the medical needs and psychosocial requirements of this distinct workforce. From issues surrounding aging and lifestyle choices to dangerous work environments and shift work, we know miners.”
The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration’s mission is to prevent death, disease and injury from mining and promote safe and healthful workplaces for the nation’s miners. We support that mission in all that we do with our mining clients. We understand that constant vigilance is required.
- Our registered nurses and physicians are available around the clock to respond in the event of an incident or injury.
- Even in the most remote areas, whether underground or in an open-pit mine, hand-held devices with an internet connection allow your employees to engage with our nurses and doctors.
- We offer specialized medical surveillance for mine and rescue personnel.
- We have extensive experience managing onsite clinics at mines.
- Our team of board-certified occupational health physicians understands the medical and behavioral health needs of the mining workforce.
To learn more, contact WorkCare today.