Preparing Your Employees for Safe Travel Anywhere in the World
WorkCare’s TravelCare™ program ensures safe and healthy international business travel.
Our team of board-certified occupational physicians, nurses and other experts understands pre-travel immunization requirements, infectious disease risks and in-country health care capabilities.
Our expertise includes:
- Information about health conditions & disease outbreaks in specific regions
- Knowledge of other countries’ vaccination requirements & health hazard protections
- Availability of medications & treatments for global diseases & disorders
- Information on political and travel-related conditions in other countries
On the surface it appears to be a simple and straightforward formula: destination = vaccination. In reality, there are many nuances to safe travel. That’s why we use a holistic approach. Our TravelCare™ program provides personalized care, up-to-date educational materials, cautionary advice and emergency assistance, as necessary.
Our program features:
- Exam scheduling
- Participant tracking
- Consolidated pricing
- Notification of employee health status
- Exam results
- Prophylactic medications
- Travel kits for remote areas
- Clinic provider management
- Employee travel assessment
- Customized travel questionnaires
- OSHA record-keeping
- Dedicated client services team
- An extensive provider network
Adhering to the travel care guidelines established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, our team takes extraordinary steps to ensure travelers return home in tip-top condition.
Call today for an assessment of your company’s travel care needs: 800-455-6155.